Heating Contractor | Rapid City, SD
We service all brands of furnaces.
Are you looking for a heating contractor to install a new furnace? Maybe you need to replace an old furnace unit? Anderson Heating & Cooling are licensed and fully insured mechanical contractors located in Rapid City, SD . Our primary furnace installation brands include Amana and Goodman.
When getting a new furnace, consider installing a humidifier. This keeps the humidity consistent during the winter months for greater comfort and less snap crackle & pop in the house when touching things.
For heater installations in the Rapid City area, Mike Anderson recommends the following series of furnaces based on quality, efficiency, and value for most area homes.
Click on the following for specifications and features
- Amana 96% Single Stage high efficiency furnaces
- Amana 80% effiency furnace AMH8
- Goodman GMSS96 96% furnace
- Goodman GMH8 80% furnace
Visit Amana Website | Visit Goodman Website
Our furnace checkup SPECIAL includes
- Clean and oil the blower motor.
- Check and clean the pilot assembly or ignition assembly.
- Clean the flame sensor if unit is equipped.
- Clean burners.
- Check the operation of unit –parts are extra if needed.
These checkups done as a “SPECIAL” $75 with mention of the website price.